The BCLPRD provides the following services to residents and to the general public.
– Harvesting lake weeds and picking them up from lake owners piers
– Water safety patrol activities
– Winter safety patrol activities
– Maintenance and clean-up of the launch facilities at Gonring Drive, and
– Maintenance and restoration of the District’s approximately 150 acres of land,
which contain tree and bush plantings, two sedimentation ponds and hiking trails.
Big Cedar Lake contracts services with Waste Management for garbage pick up for all residents who live within the Lake District. We also have a weed cutting operation which runs during the summer months.
Garbage pick up is every Friday unless a holiday falls during that week, then the garbage will be picked up on Saturdays. You have to call Waste Management to set up collection for you recyclables.
Customer Service 1-888-960-0008 reference account #477-140820 www.wastemanagement.com
Big Cedar Lake harvests approximately ninety loads of weeds a year. If you are interested in receiving some of these weeds for your gardens or other use please contact us.
Contact Dan Carroll 262-629-9322